Be honest. How many of
these CAN YOU RELATE TO?
- You feel like a “diet failure” — you’ve tried tons of different diets, cleanses, programs, and extreme rules, but nothing seems to stick.
- You’ve got lists of good and bad foods, and constantly analyze, restrict, or reduce what you eat.
- You’ll “be good” on your diet/program/rules for awhile, then “fall off the wagon,” beat yourself up, and vow to have more willpower and “do better.”
- You exercise like a maniac (or think you should!).
- You feel like you’re doing everything right, but nothing seems to keep or take the weight off.
- You think, plan, research — perhaps even obsess — about food and dieting, but you’re still not losing the weight.
- You sometimes lose weight on a diet, but it always comes back, plus more.